We're not just photographers, we're storytellers.
We believe in the moments that happen in the in-between.
The little things that no-one else sees, but you'll remember forever. The way he looks at you while you aren't looking, the same way your grandchildren will see him looking at you. The way she rests her forehead on your chest, feeling like shes home.
We shoot for the quiet moments that speak louder than the rest.
We shot our first wedding in 2012. Kay with a sinus infection and some heavy pain medication, and Amy having just learned how to use a camera. We walked out of that wedding saying "We HAVE to do this again."
7 years later, we're still here, just as excited to shoot YOUR wedding as we were to shoot our first wedding.
1. i LOVE peanut butter. seriously.
2. i have an english degree...and a bad habit of correcting amy's grammar.
3. i will forever silhouette people at sunset <3
4. cozying up with a book and wine by the fire is my idea of the perfect winters day.
5. i'll take a good margarita any pool day though!
Hi friends! I'm Kay, and obviously, I love photography. More than that though, I love details. I love the way dew shimmers on grass in the morning. I love the way sun shines through trees, sunbeams swaying with the wind. I love the way a daddy pulls his baby girl close on the dance floor, savoring the moment. I love the way a newborn stretches and smiles, tiny dimples forming. I love that second, mid belly laugh, where you just don't care and let joy burst forth. I love being a fly on the wall, to capture these in between moments.
1. Batman is the greatest superhero to ever be invented.
2. i love horses, 90 degree sunsets, and anything western.
3. my children give the best snuggles.
4. when in doubt, add maple syrup.
5. I'll take a margarita with kay any day. she is my sis after all :)
Hello Hello! I'm so excited you're here. I'm a married mom of three girls and so glad Kay has joined me on the married train. I graduated Paier College of Art with an art degree and while I do paint, I love taking pictures. My days are filled with kiddos, snacks, and photos but I love catching up on shows with my husband at night once everyone is asleep :) Oh also, BRUNCH, brunch is my favorite. It will probably come up five times in our meetings, and if you want to meet over brunch, even better!
We're not just photographers, we're family
< Back to all Packages
Separate pricing options available for elopements or Intimate weddings
< Back to all Packages