We're not just photographers, we're storytellers.
We believe in the moments that happen in the in-between.
The little things that no-one else sees, but you'll remember forever. The way he looks at you while you aren't looking, the same way your grandchildren will see him looking at you. The way she rests her forehead on your chest, feeling like shes home.
We shoot for the quiet moments that speak louder than the rest.
We shot our first wedding in 2012. Kay with a sinus infection and some heavy pain medication, and Amy having just learned how to use a camera. We walked out of that wedding saying "We HAVE to do this again and again and again." Luckily now we're healthy and Amy is a seasoned pro, which makes the day a whole lot easier. We'd love for you to click and get to know us more!
1. I LOVE Peanut Butter. Like, Seriously.
2. I am a BBC Show Fan. (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey!)
3. I love dark red nailpolish, even though I'm too lazy to go get manicures everytime it chips off.
4. I'm totally a book nerd. The Strand in NYC is my favorite place.
5. I'll take a good (top shelf, ahem) margarita any day!
Hi friends! I started shooting with my first DSLR when I was 18. It started as a hobby which turned into a passion, ending up as my job. I got married in 2016 (so now I know how you feel!) and quit my long-term nanny job to go full time Walker Studios in 2017. I graduated Quinnipiac University with an English degree and I'm using it to write a book in my "spare" time haha.
1. Batman is the greatest superhero to ever be invented.
2. I love horses, 90 degree sunsets, and anything western.
3. My children give the best snuggles.
4. When in doubt, add maple syrup.
5. I'll take a Margarita with Kay any day. She is my sis after all :)
Hello Hello! I'm so excited you're here. I'm a married mom of three girls and so glad Kay has joined me on the married train. I graduated Paier College of Art with an art degree and while I do paint, I love taking pictures. My days are filled with kiddos, snacks, and photos but I love catching up on shows with my husband at night once everyone is asleep :) Oh also, BRUNCH, brunch is my favorite. It will probably come up five times in our meetings, and if you want to meet over brunch, even better!
We're not just photographers, we're family
< Back to all Packages
Separate pricing options available for elopements or Intimate weddings
< Back to all Packages